Forest Trail Elementary Booster Club presents its 1st annual carnival fun FALCON FEST for the whole family - with inflatables, carnival games, petting zoo, emergency vehicles, prizes, concessions, DJ music & more!!
Tickets include access to special events at Falcon Fest:
1. Literati Book Fair with Author Reading by Gloria Amescua with her Pura Belpre award winning book
2. Magic Show by comedy magician Billy Riggs - 40 years of entertainment with Cruise ships, Sea World, spanning 8 countries and even has his own TV Special!
3. Westlake High School Robotics - interact with the fantastic ball-throwing robot showcased by our Award Winning Varsity Team
Date: Sunday, October 15th, 2023
Location: Forest Trail Elementary School
**GOLDEN TICKETS** — Fast Pass to skip lines
* For FTE students: Buying a ticket automatically enters you into a lucky draw for a Golden Ticket Fast Pass (entitle your child to skip lines at Falcon Fest). 2 Golden Tickets will be drawn ***EVERY FRIDAY*** for ALL ticket holders at 5pm the day before. Names will roll over each week, so the earlier you buy tickets the more chances you will get!! A total of 12 Golden tickets will be given out.
* For guests: 20 Golden Fast Pass Tickets will be available for purchase at the door for $10 extra. First come first serve.
VOLUNTEERING: FTE children whose parents volunteer will receive an additional entry into the draw for the Golden Tickets. For volunteer opportunities, please reach out to our volunteer coordinator Purvi Kamalia (firstname.lastname@example.org)
SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES: Sponsor one of our attractions - spaces are running out fast, please reach out to our Falcon Fest co-chair Angela Bluer (email@example.com) for sponsorship packages big or small!
Any queries regarding Falcon Fest, please email firstname.lastname@example.org